Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

QR code and Ziplist App

Grocery Shopping List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments below.

Print Friendly and PDF

This web site is from my years of collecting recipes that I have enjoyed. You will find recipes I've clipped from newspapers, copied out of cookbooks, recipes from relatives and friends. I've given credit when I remembered from whom or where I got the recipe. The recipes that say "Julie's" in front of them, do not mean I created it. I've just made it so many times, I now claim it as my own. Others' names in front of the recipes only mean they gave me the recipe. They may not be the original creator. I have not tested all of these recipes except the ones with my name in front of them, but I'm sure they are GREAT!































BlogCatalog

Food & Drink Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory